Friday, September 29, 2006

This afternoon I went into our garden to gather some things and I made this flower arangement.
I love making flower arangements!

I use to have a part time job at the gardencenter where I gave demonstrations in how to make flower arangements, kids craft workshops and kids birthday parties. It was a great job!But unfortunately I couldn't combine it with my other job at the bakery . So I stopped with my job at the garden center last april.
I made this wreath for our kitchen wall, I put macaroni on a wreath and I painted it white.It looks great on our kitchen wall!
These are fabric pumpkins I made last year.

4 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

Great ideas Monique, thanks for sharing. The pair of pot arrangements are VERY nice. I have a similar wreath made from pussy willow buds!
Have a great weekend,
Niki.x

Hulda said...

I really like the flower arrangement, I love making such things too. And the pasta wreath is really great! I also like your pumkins. :o) It look like autumn in your home.

Simonetta said...

Very beautiful this arangement of the flower. Also I love a lot the flowers :)))

savvycityfarmer said...

Love anything made from nature!!

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html