Thursday, September 07, 2006

I allmost forgot to post my dishcloths......
This is the September dishcloth from the monthly dishcloth kal. It was fun to do and we didn't know first what the pattern was but yesterday I guessed it was a leaf. Today we got the final rows and we heard that it was indeed a leaf, an oak leaf.When I'm finished here I will knit the last couple of rows.
I can't wait to get started on another one!
And here are 2 other dishcloths that I was working on lately.The right one is a crochet one.

3 comments:

Hulda said...

Very nice dishclothes, at first I thought it was patches for a blanket. Love the colours!

Niki Fretwell said...

Good work! You must be a fast knitter!! Crochet grows fast- I like that!
Niki

Paula said...

They turned out really nice. I love the oak leaf. Good job!

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html