Monday, July 30, 2007

Thank you all for your nice comments and congratulations for my 1 year blog anniversary!
It was so wonderful to receive them.

Here are some new photo's of some corners of my livingroom.

























Thanks to crochetoholic Deb for nominating me!!!

Here's what the Power of Schmooze Award is all about: 'As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.
Now I nominate:
Stina
Aina
Kate

Happy Schmoozing!!!!






10 comments:

Stina said...

Very lovely.

Thank you for your comment.
I think the idea with the candle was nice.
Hug Stina

DaCraftyLady said...

You are very welcome...and I love your house with the pretty flower arrangements and the country antique look.

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos and a beautiful home.

Marie x

Knittymuggins said...

Hello there! I saw your comment on the Christmas swap that my friend and I have set up (christmasaroundtheworldswap.blogspot.com) and I wanted to let you know that I would be more than happy to get you signed up if you send me an e-mail at : knittymugginsATyahooDotcom (replace the AT and Dot with regular e-mail symbols :) I'm sorry the links didn't work for you, but feel free to e-mail me again and we'll get you set up. I'm afraid I couldn't find your e-mail on your Blogger profile or blog, so I am just leaving a comment for you. Hope to hear from you soon!
~Maryanne

Mia said...

Congratulations with your anniversary! Wow, have you really been blogging for one year already...? (my anniversary is in October, so not really that far away...)

I do love your photos of your livingroom. Everything looks so cosy and homy. Such a lovely place!

Sharon said...

Love all the corners of your lovely and cozy home. Your home says sit a spell and relax.

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Hoi Monique!
Ik heb vannacht eindelijk lekker geslapen..oh, je weet het nog niet, ik heb de laatste tijd last gehad van muggen, grrrr..ja, ik was behoorlijk geirriteerd!
Nouja, so is het leven :)
Gefeliciteerd Monuique! Eerst met 1 jaar bestaand van je blog en daarna met je award. Heel leuk met deze wereld, vind je niet? Ik vind het helemaal geweldig :)
Het ziet er ook hartstikke gezellig uit in je woonkamer, en de laatste fotos van je tafel med oude doeken speekt mij erg aan. Is dat een oude handdoekrek? Die daar achter staat? De witte? Leuk hoor! Ik zie ze heel af en toe op internet in brocante winkels, maar ze zijn wel erg duur. Ik wens je een hele fijne dag toe en bedankt voor altijd leuke worden!! Groetjes van Aina ;)

Hulda said...

I have enjoyed looking at the photos from your living room. A lot of nice details. I really like the birdhouse. :)

Angela said...

You have a beautiful home.

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Hoi Monique :)
I heb alleen een klein tipje voor je, bezoek deze site, de meid is Nederlands en ik vind haar pagina er leuk, misschien wat voor jou?
En ik wens je ook een hele leuke weekend, groetjes van Aina :)

http://sweetrosesandvintagechiq.blogspot.com/

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html