Saturday, September 23, 2006

I have done some knitting this week.
This is going to be a pullover for myself. It's made from a lovely soft yarn.I used to knit a lot for my kids when they where small, but then they reached the age that they didn't want to wear anything that was made by their mum........
So now I'm knitting for myself and for birthday presents, christmas presents and so on. I recently joined a dishcloth knit-along group and there I found this great pumpkin pattern.I couldn't resist it and had to make one!
That group has 2 knit-alongs every month. One at the beginning of each month and one in the middle of the month.This one is the latest one and I LOVE the pattern.I'm thinking of making a scarf from that pattern too.

This was the dishcloth from the beginning of the month kal. I have showed a picture when I was still working on it.Here it is finished.
This top I made a while ago from a pattern that is in the book stitch n bitch from Debbie Stoller.There are some great patterns in it.One thing that I want to knit as soon as my pullover is finished is the boob tube.
I hope that everybody has a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

Hulda said...

Nice things you have been knitting this week! Your pullover looks great-lovely colour. And the top looks good at you. :)

Paula said...

Great projects! I really like the leaf dishcloth and the pumpkin one is adorable. You have alot more knitting talent than I do, by far! I'm still trying to learn.

Niki Fretwell said...

Hi Monique,
You have been busy- how do you find the time!! Lovely knits!
Is your favourite colour green, by any chance?!
Niki.

savvycityfarmer said...

I DID have a lovely weekend...it was my BD on Saturday...

ooohh you are so cute!!

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html