Friday, September 08, 2006

It's almost weekend!!!!!!!

The weather here in the Netherlands is lovely and sunny.They say that we will have the same weather during the weekend.That's great.
On Sunday my parents and my sister , husband and kids are coming for my birthday and it would be nice if we could sit outside.

Here are some photo's of our livingroom and kitchen.



This weekend I'm hoping to finish my ripple afghan and I want to work some more on my pink quilt.I haven't made a photo of it yet,I will do that tomorrow.
I hope that everybody has a lovely weekend.

9 comments:

hummmlan said...

Yellow is a nice color to have in the kitchen; I have it on my kitchen walls. Have a nice weekend :-)

Paula said...

What a cute kitchen! You have the same type of black and white tile floor that I do. Feels very "homey".
Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Hulda said...

The walls in my kitchen is yellow too. :) and I like your interior pictures. Nice kitchen you got! Have a nice birthday party!

savvycityfarmer said...

Happy birthday to you, new friend...I, too hope you can sit outside.

savvycityfarmer said...

Ohhh you have two blogs.....

Niki Fretwell said...

Hi Monique,
Love the photos.
The hanging rack in your kitchen is great- functional, but lovely to look at too!
Have a great weekend- enjoy the weather- think we are having the same in the UK!
Niki.x

Anonymous said...

I liked your kitchen, and I wish you a joyful and happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me visit you in your home via your blog.
Nice photos, I love your window sill.

Ingrid said...

I really like the photos of your home! :) You have a nice style!

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html