Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"Fall into Autumn " dishcloth swap questionnairy.

1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it? I knit and I crochet and I have learned it as a child at school and from my grandma.

2. Have you made dischloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both?
I have made dishcloths before. I didn't knew about them untill I saw some on a blog. I have made a couple for myself and also for gifts.

3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ? I use the cotton that's availeble here in the Dutch shops. I would love to try some of the sugar and cream I hear a lot about.

4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? For the small projects I usually use straight needles and for bigger project the circular ones. I like all kinds of needles.

5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much I like pink, purple, blue and fall colours. I don't like dark colours.


6. What do you like best about Autumn? I love the cooler weather, the smell of early fall, the beautiful colours of the leaves, the storms.............


7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! Oh my, all of them!



8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? I loved to go to school when I was a kid.


9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap). Here in the Netherlands Halloween is very new and hardly celebrated, but I just LOVE it! I have a couple of decorations in the livingroom and in the garden.I'm always on the look out for new ones.


10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?
Chocolat, cookies and chocolat.


11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;) I have a husband, 3 teens, 3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 chickens and 1 rabbit.

12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? I haven't thought about that before so I have no idea!


13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? I use my cloths mostly for dishcloths.

14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? Halloween, thanksgiving is something we don't have here.


15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? None!











No comments:

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html