Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Look what I received in the mail last week!
I recently joined a yahoo group for a magic ball swap.I was very happy when I opened the parcel and found this lovely ball of yarn in it.There are a couple of gifts put inside the ball and some where on the outside.Now I'm searching for a pattern so I can start knitting with this beautiful yarn and of course so I can see what my swap partner has put in it..........exhiting!!!!!!!
She also made me a beautiful patchwork card.I'm very curious who was my swap partner, as it was a secret swap.
I'm still working on mine but I hope to have it ready in a couple of days.





And here are some brooches I received from another swap I was in. It's the pin/ brooche swap from swap-bot. I have received some beautiful crochet brooches and also a bird brooche but I seem to have lost that photo. And of course the batteries of our digital camera where empty.......But I will post a photo of it in another post.


6 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

LOVE the little floral knit pins. Would like to try my hand at them, but am still an amateur knitter. I have seen some really sweet felted pins at our local knitting shop. So sweet on maybe a denim jacket!

Hulda said...

The floral knit pins looks great! I agree with farmgirl, it must look good at a jacket or maybe a jumper.

Anonymous said...

The magic ball is such a great idea! Wonder what is inside?!!

Love the little brooches- so pretty.

MariaJ said...

Oh you have been participating so many swaps! I got your special Christmas ornament today. Thank you dear Monique! I like it a lot and it will be my treasure! I just cant wait to fill it with candies....
Have you got mine yet? Its sort of half made. I added the crown and all ribbons there wasnt anything else than this white...(dont want to mention it before the other swappers get theirs)It was so nice to be your swapping partner, enjoy your week! (I'll show my swap treasures on my blog at the same time in December)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your nice comments in my blog today! I will will be visiting your blog, to. Loved the things you had found in the thriftshop. So many beautiful fabrics!

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hope you'll show us what is inside the ball here soon!

I've got your Christmas ornament swap parcel yesterday :D and I like your fabric cone a lot! Well done and so pretty witht he little pearl stars! Thank you very much Monique and I will send yours out tomorrow!xox

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html