Monday, November 08, 2010

Finally


I'm finaly back at my blog. I can't believe that it has been so long since my last post.I will post here regular again from now on. I had some problems with blogger, the layout of my blog changed completely suddenly. So now I tried a new one and hopefully that will stay here.

This is just a short post, I'm on the laptop and we don't have many photo's on it.

Here is A photo of our lovely dog Duke. Sadly we had to put him to sleep on July 13th 2010 at the age of almost 15 years old.He was getting real old the last couple of months, I dont know how to say it in english it was his time.He has been cremated and his ashes are still with us but we're going to have his ashes on the place where he always loved to hunt.
I'm back real soon with a proper post.

2 comments:

Madelief said...

Hoi Monique,

Dank je wel voor je gezellige reactie op mijn blog! Wat naar van jullie hond. Wat een mooi dier was het!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Denise said...

Hi Monique, I hopped over here to leave you a comment to say yes I'd gotten your lovely letter and there should be a card and letter on it's way to you too .Was very surprised to see a new post from you, how very nice, and I can see your picture too - hello you, it's nice to meet you face to face.

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html