Wednesday, February 03, 2010

One small change - February,

My change for January went very well. I managed to say no to all the plastic bags they where offering me in the shops. Only once I needed that plastic bag becuaseI bought some clothes and they didn't fit in my fabric bags I carry in my purse. but I used it to collect all the plastic items in so I can bring it to the recycle container for plastics.

My change for February is to dry al my laundry in the air or in the attic on a clothing rack and not to use our dryer.


Here is a photo of our dogs on the right above is our oldest dog Duke. He turned 14 last year November . He is now really getting old. He is almost completely deaf and some of the time we think that he is forgetting lots of things and sometimes he seems not to know what to do .But he still seems to enjoy himself and he still loves to take a walk with our other dogs. He walks slowly and the other ones are running.
Hopefully he can be with us for some time.

And here is a photo of our youngest dog Abbey running together with her sister Lotje.






5 comments:

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Wat goed dat je je voornemen zo vol houdt! Helaas heb ik m'n droger echt nodig, geen zolder en voor de rest ook geen plek in huis. Maar ik zou het graag willen hoor, straks in de lente de boel weer gewoon buiten aan de lijn.
Wat een lekker stel honden hebben jullie, wel akelig als ze wat gaan mankeren. Hopelijk mogen jullie nog lang van hem genieten!

Hip Mountain Mama said...

So glad your Jan change went well!! Air drying your laundry is such a great idea..it save so much electricity! Good luck.
Cute dogs!
Suzy

Mylene said...

Great pictures of your dogs.

I do need my dryer too as i don't have enough space to let it air dry. Can't wait for Spring to come so they''l be outside.

Lisa & Gerald said...

Oh i love to hang dry my clothes too..But right now i use the dryer..It's still so cold they wouldn't dry.. They would just get really cold and harden..

Denise said...

Hi Monique, not sure if you'll see this, hopefully it might email you when you get a comment, but I can't see an email to send to you directly. Just wanted to let you know I got your message at my blog, look forward to getting a letter from you, hope you got mine already :-)

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html