Monday, November 22, 2010

At the moment I really love to make country dolls by hand. I have collected some lovely fabrics( lots and lots of them lol)and with some wonderful patterns I make these lovely dolls. I usely make them when I sit in front of the tv watching a good movie.
Here you can see some of them hanging on my cupboard in the livingroom.

Some close ups.

A sweet little bunny in a lovely dress and an apron.

A sweet angel.


This is also a cute one.



This is Dolly.


And of course a lovely chicken.
I just LOVE chickens.





A little Amish doll.










5 comments:

Madelief said...

Hoi Monique,

Wat een lieve poppen heb je gemaakt! Mooi de kleertjes met de verschillende kleurtjes en patroontjes. Je kast is ook prachtig!!

Eem gezellige avond!

Lieve groet, Madelief

MarmaladeRose said...

lovely dolls Monique and such pretty fabrics.

Madelief said...

Hoi Monique,

Dank je wel voor je gezellige berichtjes op mijn blog! Ik wens je een gezellige nieuwe week.

Lieve groet, Madelief

Mylene said...

Great to see you back amd what lovely collections

Denise said...

Hi Monique, I guess we're both behind on our snail mail! I got your letter and recipe card this past week and I have a letter to go out to you soon, then I realized I hadn't checked your blog for a while so popped in to see. I love your dolls, wow, they are so adorable. I sew, but only straight lines usually!

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html