Monday, January 25, 2010

A couple of months ago I began to read the book Twilight by Stephanie Meyers and I fell completely in love with it. I just had to keep reading it untill I finished the last page, it's so good!!!!!!!
Then I had to buy the other 2 books also and I finished them in no time at all, boy they're good. Sadly now I have to wait untill March or April when book number 4 is translated in Dutch. I read many books in English as well
but since the other books are in Dutch I decided to wait.
And off course I have also seen the movies Twilight and New Moon and I think they're amazing!
Last week I began reading another great book and it looks a bit the same as Twilight. It's called the Vampires diary and I noticed that on Sunday the 31th it will be on TV. I can't wait to see it.
In December I joined a wonderful swap over at Ravelry. And I received some wonderful things. Off course I have forgotton to make photo's of the things that I send to Paula.... But here are the wonderful things she send to me.


I just LOVE these yarns. It's cotton and it's so very soft! I haven't seen anything like it here before.




A great washcloth made by Paula.


And she also made me this gorgious bag.

In December I also participated in another great swap, but those photo's I still have to download from my camera so I will post about it soon.






3 comments:

A Bun Can Dance said...

Hi Monique
Thank you for offering to take part in my PIF. Unfortunately your name did not come out of the jug this time! But I'd like to send you a little treat for offering to take part. Can you leave me a comment with your email address or your postal address? I won't publish the comment so your details will stay private!
happy days to you,
Denise x

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Je hebt weer een mooie swap gedaan! Die bolletjes wol (katoen?) komen wel weer van pas. En dat tasje is ook al zo leuk!
Leuk dat je weer aan het bloggen betn!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hi Monique
Hope you are enjoying your beautiful winter..Hope it's not to cold for ya..We are sitting around -13 or so..with not much snow..feels weird...
Well hope you have a great day... Hugs
Stay warm...

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html