Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finally back in blogging land.It really has been a long time since I have been here.I have tried to post here several times but something was wrong and blogger wouldn't let me near my blog. Even now it's still acts a bit weird and not everything is showing on my computer. But I thought I give it a try.

I am trying to become more aware of how we deal with mother nature.
I have found a couple of lovely blogs lately and they got me thinking more and more about it. One of the blogs talks about making a small change every month for the next coming months and I have decided to join this challenge.I am a bit late with it because it started allready on the beginning of Januar, but my small change this month is that I don't want to receive plastic bags anymore and only use my cloth bags. So from now I have 2 small folded bags with me all time.


The blog on which the small challenge can be found is http://hipmountainmamablog.com/

3 comments:

Mylene said...

Great to see you back, Monique.

legendswife said...

happy blogging. God bless

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Hééé, dat is een tijd geleden!
Goed voorbnemen! Ik probeer me ook wat bewuster te worden van alles om me heen. En het milieu is toch wel héél erg belangrijk! En alle kleine beetjes helpen!

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html