Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pay it forward challenge

Isn't there anyone out there interested in joining this great challenge, in getting a handmade gift from me and then doing the same on your blog??????????

I've joined the Pay it Forward challenge. I think it will be lots of fun.
I joined over at Chookyblue's blog.
She has a lovely blog with lots of beautiful photo's.
I really like making things for friends and peolpe that I know.So this is really great!
The first three people to join me will receive a handmade gift from me. I have 365 days to make it and send. Hopefully it won't take me that long though.
Then each of you three must also put this on your blog and get three people each to sign up. Then you make your three people a handmade gift. I think it sounds just great. Hopefully three bloggers out there will want a handmade gift from me.All you have to do is put this fun challenge up on your blog and lets keep it going.

Ina, als je dit leest wil je me dan de link van jouw blog geven. Ik probeer de hele tijd maar het lukt niet.

7 comments:

Stina said...

Thank you, my friend.
I'm glad that you like my home.
Love Stina

Hulda said...

Thank you for your visit at my blog. Yes, I have been at the cabin, we are staying there very often. It is not so far away from our home.

It seems like you have had a nice vacation. :)

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Hi Monicue :)
Ik heb nu the engelse versie van mijn laatste post gemaakt. Ik hoop dat je het leuk wilt vinden :)
Ik wil graag meedoen ann deze "forward Challenge", maar ik moet even wachten denk ik. Ik heb op dit moment so veel te doen met andere projecten dus ik ben bang dat ik de verwachtingen niet kan voldoen! Maar je hoor het wel van mij, als jij dan niet in te tussentijd andere mensen hebt weten te overtuigen, hehe..Fijne avond! Aina

Ellie said...

Hi! Yes, the roses in my blog are from my garden. The beautiful pink bag was a gift in the Interior Give Along. It's embroidered with my initials, and it's just adorable. :-)

Angela said...

Hello honey. I will play your Pay it Forward!

Paula said...

Hi Monique,
I would be tickled to death to join your pay it forward if you don't already have your three. What alot of fun it will be!
My email address is:
paulaniz67@yahoo.com

Shawnee said...

I found your blog from the BABE blog ... I'd love to be your third if you don't have one already ~ shawneeh at yahoo dot com

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html