Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It was very difficult to get a good photo of Marco on his birthday.He was making funny faces all of the time. But here he is with his new mp3.He had a very nice birthday and a lot of great presents.
Here is a photo of the banner I made for him. I made some more photo's of it but they all where too dark. This isn't a great photo too, I just noticed that a part of a head is on the photo too.


And finally it snowed here last week. It was such a lovely sight to see that snow everywhere. As soon as I came home from work I made a couple of photo's.Because I know that here in the netherlands we hardly ever get snow and when we get it , it's gone before you know it.The first photo is taken at the front of our house, and the second is from our garden.











And here are some new containers with hyacinths.









2 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

Hi Monique,
Hope Marco had a happy Birhday!
The banner that you made is a perfect decoration for his celebrations.

Lovley snow pics too! We had a little snow last week - Very rare in the SW of the UK!
Niki

Hulda said...

I like the banner too, it looks great. I am sure he liked it a lot. :) Happy birthday to Marco. :)

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html