Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday is always my day off and usually I'm busy cleaning, doing the laundry, ....................I did all that but I also changed a couple of decorations in our livingroom.
I just love doing that!
This is something I really love poor mans silver, I hope that this is the correct translation of armeluis zilver. The small statue here is a gift my husband received for donating blood for many years. I thought it was a strange statue( I don't like it that much, please don't tell my husband.............).I tried to get rid of it , but my husband brought it back to the livingroom again and again. So I better had to place it somewhere in the livingroom for now!


These lovely medalions I also bought at the webshop zink&zo, and the heart was a gift from the nice owner of that shop..


And some more new decorations are placed in the livingroom.
The olive tree I had standing outside but because of the weather I decided to bring it inside. I don't know if it can stand inside but I'll just will see.

I have bought this cute heart in a garden center in Belgium a couple of weeks ago.
They had several sizes and I just had to buy them.

So cute!



And here are some photo's I just took. it's always so lovely to have many candles burning in the evening. This one is with the camera light on , and the others are without.








8 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Hi! I am your magazine swap partner. PLEASE email me with what you might like!

princessandthebeads@gmail.com

atelierlemlem said...

Hoi Monique! Bedankt voor je commentaar op mijn blogje! Ik vindt je sfeerhoekjes heel mooi, ook die decoraties van zink en zo. Prachtig! Het ziet er erg gezellig uit hoor!

Groetjes Manon.

ohiofarmgirl said...

Monique, Your decorations look so lovely. It makes your home so warm and cozy. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Dianntha

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Gezellig allemaal weer! Je hebt weer leuke hoekjes gemaakt, vooral de foto's met kaarslicht zijn heel sfeervol!

Anonymous said...

Hi, your little heart is cute. How is the magazine swap going - everything ok?
Lisa x

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hey Monique!
Love your living room decor!I also love candles and silver!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs!

marga said...

Gezzlige sfeerhoekjes heb je gecreëerd....mooi die foto's met het kaarslicht.
Fijn weeken

Cottage Contessa said...

Hello Monique! Your decorations look really beautiful, as I'll bet all of your lovely home does! Very warm and inviting. Wishing you a wonderful day sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html