Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm very busy at the moment getting everything ready for our vacation tomorrow. But I just want to show the lovely things I received from 2 swaps I was in from crochetoholic.
The photo's are not very good, sorry.
The first photo shows the wonderfyul things I received from my angel from the May swap, Bernie. She send me the most wonderful things, great yarn, lovely stitchmarkers, a beautiful bookmark,hankies and felted soap.I just LOVe everything.
Thank you very much Bernie.



And this are the great things I received from the June tote bag swap. I received lots of great things from Robin. Wonderful yarn and fabric for the tote, a crochethook, needles, thread,scrunsies, beautiful stitchmarkers and koolaid. Isn't this great
Thank you very much Robin.




6 comments:

Craftybernie said...

I'm so glad you received everything safely. And you've got your June tote package too. So that's really wonderful!!! Have a great holiday, Monique.

Bernie

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Lots of lovely things for making beautiful things! I am shure you are already on your way to a great holiday, and all i want to say is; Happy holiday!! Have lots of fun, enjoy and drive safely!! Hug from Aina ;)

Chookyblue...... said...

Hi I am your newest swap partner in the needlekeeper swap........looks like you have joined in plenty of swaps....this is the first one I have participated in.......

Mia said...

Such nice things you received from your swap! I hope you will have a wonderful time away in Spain. Do enjoy your holiday!

Chookyblue...... said...

Hi Monique
I hope you are home from holidays soon..........you swap partner........in OZ

Chookyblue...... said...

hey I can't reply to your comment (if you want people to you need to change your settings...) anyway I don't have your email address........D

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html