Saturday, June 02, 2007

I have been participating in the Spring Fling swap and I completely forgot to post the photo's of the things I have send.
So I wanted to show them now, but then I noticed something..............there was only 1 photo left!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pink coasters I found in a lovely shop here in town ,the small bag is filled with buttons and the other patchwork one is a lavender sachet both made by me.

Here is a photo of my cute cat Diesel.


I have been knitting a lot last week on my socks and on my clapotis.
I have 1 sock ready and I'm knitting the second one. The clapotis is half done.
Unfortunately I don't have photo's yet because I have to upload the camera again.
So I show them in my next post.
I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

Stina said...

Oh, so nice. Gute cat!:-)
My daughter Maja, did the ladybugs for me.
I hope you have a nice day.
Hug Stina

Terri said...

I want to learn to knit socks! Do you use round needles? Or what? Can't wait to see the photos!
God bless.
Terri

Simonetta said...

Lovely yours jobs! Your cat Diesel is so sweet and tender.Have a great week :)))

Sharon said...

I have knit a wash cloth and that is it. I admire any one that can knit.I am left handed and that may be my problem. Love all the home made things.

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html