Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Finally the school has started again for my kids. Astrid and Marco went to school yesterday and today Desiree also started. Both Marco and Desiree started at a new school so it was very exhiting for them.They both liked their new school and Astrid was glad to meet all her friends from school again.It's a bit strange for me, now I'm completely alone for lunch during the week.........

Here are the 2 bunnies I made for a baby boy and his sister.I think they're lovely, and i just love the pattern.I was very happy when I found this free pattern at Wee Wonderful originals patterns.I have seen them on other blogs allready and now I finally had an ocasion to make them.



And finally some photo's of my pink banner. Here you can see some of the vintage fabrics I used.
Then I just wanted to hang it in our livingroom to see how it looks like.The photo's are a bit dark, that is because with our camera it's difficult to make photo's when it's getting dark. I just forgot that when I took them this evening.....



Now I must make the blue banner, but I got plenty of time to do that. The first time I will need it is in Februar. So first I want to finish the small quilt I'm also working on.I will try to make some photo's of it tomorrow.

9 comments:

Hulda said...

I can imagene it must be strange to have lunch all by your own. It is good your kids enjoys their schools. In Norway the schools also started today.

Your little bunnies looks so lovely!! I have seen that pattern too, I think I saved it at the computer somewhere. And I really like your banner! The vintage fabrics are SO nice! I love such things. :o)

Do you not have interior magazines from other countries in your country? And the plate was from bavaria! Is it a wellknown fabric in Netherlands?

Anonymous said...

Lovely banner and bunnies! I have made a banner too, but not so nice..

Niki Fretwell said...

Hi Monique,
My two youngest daughters don't go back to school until 6th September!!!
Love your little bunnies- they are so cute and sure to be well loved!
Niki.

hummmlan said...

Your banner looks very nice, and the bunnies are so cute!

savvycityfarmer said...

Sweet sweet sweet...how've you been?

Hulda said...

I look forward to your new post! :) have a nice weekend!

Lycka är ~ Onnea on said...

So lovely pictures.
I love the bunnies!!!!!

Haust said...

I love your banner, it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the pink banner . . . i should make one for my new little granddaughter soon to arrive.
Alas . . . i am all thumbs when it comes to sewing!

http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2011/01/rabbit-giveaway.html